Schnitzel
Now to say you are going to do a Schnitzel Recipe is a bit like saying this is how you make a stew, there seems to be so many differ ant recipes that you can have all sorts of them . just some of the that I have coma across in just researching for this post on the blog Jaegerschnitzel, zigeunerschnitzel, Hühnerschnitzel Caprese , Holstein Schnitzel to name but a few . But the basic principle them seems to be the same I most cases. The word Schnitzel comes from the word "der Schnitz" which means a slice or a cut. Or it could mean “Schneider” or tailor. The truth is I do not really know and I could not find a definitive meaning. All of them have some kind of meat that has been cut and beaten nice and thin the pan fried, bread crumbed or not. Now about 3lbs of meat 1.4 kg will make you about 6 or 7 goo portions about the size of a dinner palate. And that seem to be the thing you later other things on top of it and eat the dish like that. Also you have to use a...

Comments
Post a Comment