Can a thing like a recipe have intellectual property rights attached to it?


I think that now we must have had about every thing that can be cooked and eaten has been cooked and eaten. Is there in fact any thing new in food, and if there is can it actually be some thing so new and revolutionary that no one has ever seen it before. So if I make a stroganoff, sticky toffee pudding or even a salad do I get the right to say that I have the intellectual property to that recipe.
I know that millions of people out there will be saying yes, yes you have the right if it is your recipe. But is it my recipe or is it a collection of ideas and experiences that I have had and that have influenced me along the way. I wish I knew the answer but I do not, but I think no. Others will disagree but when it comes to thing like this it all depends on who you are and what you interest is in the matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

Apple duff.