Let’s drink to the 4th of July


Well it will soon be the 4th of July and that means one thing for a lot of people who read this blog Independence Day. Now as a Brit we do tend not to celebrate this event.  For whatever reason that might be, but as it is that time of year I will be running by a few Independence Day ideas. After all Halloween never was much celebrated in the UK and not it seem to be more fashionable , maybe  in it is something we could take up as well you never know.So to start things off I chosen two drinks, full of things that I associate with America, coffee, ice-cream, cola and Bourbon.
First a Bourbon milk punchYou will need
1 shot espresso
1 shot of dark chocolate liqueur
35ml/1¼floz bourbon
1 scoop vanilla ice cream

Now you could say that this is a milk shake that is all grown up , but on  a hot day you could just find yourself outside sipping this.
Simply take all the ingredients and place them in a blender. Blend them together and then pour in to a large glass.
The other is just an ice cream soda really, just scoop some ice-cream in to a glass and pour over the cola. I do not know why but is just one of the bets drinks ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schnitzel

Eilles Tee Bio Organic And Natural Premium Tea Brand

Goken Honey Farm - Honey & Jam Dispenser - Professional Solution For Your Breakfast Buffet