A herb garden of my own.


At last and after a number of years, I have finally started to work on my Herb garden and patio area just out side the back of the kitchen door. Not that I have had to lay a patio or any thing like that , all I have done is reclaimed the area for what I think are the must be plants to have near you back door, fresh and ready to use at any time .  Some only last a season and the rest for as long as you want them to last. Some I have had in the garden for a long time but now I am making it all correct and proper. Evan if you have a window box you can use any of the following herbs and they are easy to grow do not take much looking after and make lost of dishes taste great.

The ones I have are as follows,
Thyme
Oregano
Chives
Garlic chives
Parsley
Basil
Coriander
Basil mint
Spearmint
Bay leaf tree

What I need to get
Rosemary
Chervil
And I think tarragon

I would strongly urge anyone who like sot cook to get a part of the garden, a tub on the patio or yard or just a window box to get some herbs. Herds, fresh herbs are the best thing in the world to just pick and put straight in to a sauce, casserole, salad, dressing well almost anything that needs a lift.

They are easy to look after and you do not really need and special skills to keep them. If fact most of the time you just let them get on do their own thing and cut them back and they just keep coming back.

Also with the more fashionable looking to growing your own then it is an easy place to start and the next thing you will have strawberries in hanging baskets, salad leaves in pots and spring onions in your window box, and why not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

The Lakes Distillery- Sealing Deals With Drams