A 'For-You-For-Me' Place For Super Dads This Father's Day!
“If Carlsberg were to do” museums, well, this is pretty much what they would be like. Super-spacious rooms glittering with super-awesome pieces of Hollywood memorabilia from nearly a century of the world's biggest movies. Excitement from the Hollywood eye-candy is intensified by super-friendly servers bringing super-delicious refreshments to superbly-placed tables.
Planet Hollywood is what dads really want for Father's Day!
Top eye-candy for dad's inner/outer geek includes:
- A real Stormtrooper's helmet from Star Wars
- Life size cybernetic, reprogrammed T-800 Arnie model from Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- Halle Berry's famous 'Jinx' orange bikini from Die Another Day
- The Walther PPK pistol used by 007's Sean Connery and Roger Moore
- The Han Solo in Carbonite as used in Star Wars – The Empire Strikes Back
- Eric Lidell's shorts and shirt worn in the film Chariots of Fire
- John McClane's firefighter's jacket and 'white' vest from Die Hard 2 and Die Hard With A Vengeance
- The chalice and whip used in Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
- Communicator used by Captain Kirk in the T.V. series. Star Trek
- Personal items of James Dean
What's on the menu?
Super dads receive a free pint of beer with their *steak. And well, to be fair, it's kind of a for-you-for-me present – as kids will love their dedicated 3-course menu (only £8.95) which also includes unlimited drinks. The huge a la carte menu features everything for all taste buds, from the all American greats (burgers, wings, ribs, nachos) to sizzling fajitas and fish dishes!
Everyone loves the huge movie screens which play fantastic music videos and exciting movie clips. Teens and tweens particularly love the interacting messaging service which publishes live text-greetings and everyone loves spotting themselves on the screens as they're filmed by the secret roving cameras!
And mum, well, she'll definitely take some time on the famous wall of hands going palm-to-palm with George Clooney, Jason Statham and Samuel L Jackson and maybe just a cheeky little peak at the autographed red trunks worn by David Hasselhoff in Baywatch.
Planet Hollywood is slap, bang in the middle of the bright lights of Piccadilly, and just moments away from the magical floating street artists at Trafalgar Square. Two minutes away is the fantastical world of Ripleys Believe it Or Notand another two minutes after that is Hamleys, (probably) the best toy store in the World.
It's going to fill up fast, so be wise and plan it with Planet! Call 020 7287 1000 or email email@example.com.
Find us at 57-60 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX. Tweet that you're on your way @phLondon or via Facebook on PlanetHollywoodUK
*Planet Hollywood serves Donald Russell steaks – which are by appointment to HM The Queen!