Can you make money on the internet or not?



I have been away and now I am back and while I was away I have decided that this will be that start of some thing new . I will build my blog my web page and other thing as I go along , dish out my advice , on politic, social issues, gardening and even what is hot and what is not. I can blog from where ever and how ever so what can stop me. And what ever I think and then see if you the general public will follow or not what else can I do. I think I have some thing to say but is it worth saying, only you can tell me. What annoys me is that I tried this on Helium, published article and when I asked for the first payment, after 100 or more articles then they cut me off from the site. So lets see can you make money on the internet or not , I will soon find out , I think it will be hard but you never know lets try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

The Lakes Distillery- Sealing Deals With Drams