Sorting out all the old stuff.



Well I am well and truly blogging now one every day for that past few days and even when I was not here but on holiday. And I have a ready supply for the time being of a load of stuff I have done before just to keep loading stuff up, recipes and well lots of stuff. So I am going to up load every thing that I have that is relevant and more and then start doing o fresh one every day. The thing is what about.

Food prices , the cost of inflation , how to cost out a menu and try and make a profit , what is the difference between food manufacturing and food service. The list could go on and on but to start with, I will get this back catalogue up and then move on to the big stuff, daily blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schnitzel

Eilles Tee Bio Organic And Natural Premium Tea Brand

Goken Honey Farm - Honey & Jam Dispenser - Professional Solution For Your Breakfast Buffet