Free Cake Decorating Demonstrations From Squires Kitchen At The Cake & Bake Show Manchester
Visit the Squires Kitchen stand for free step-by-step tutorials at the Cake & Bake Show at Manchester Central on 5th-7th April 2013.
Following the huge success of the Cake & Bake Show in London last year, Squires Kitchen will be back for the event in Manchester this weekend. The show is a great opportunity to meet baking and cake decorating experts like Squires Kitchen, who will be there to reveal the secrets behind a professional finish with free demonstrations from leading tutors.
Master chocolatier Mark Tilling will be there to demonstrate a wide variety of decorating techniques. Find out how to:
● Create simple but impressive chocolate wraps for wedding cakes, fans and cigarillos
● Temper chocolate in the microwave to use on transfer sheets
● Make your own professional-standard chocolates and truffles
● Use Cocol cocoa butter colours to transform chocolate decorations
● Colour Modelling Cocoform with dust food colours
● Bake the perfect cake for decorating
● Get the most out of sugarpaste.
Cake decorating consultant and business expert Kathy Moore will show you how to:
● Create coordinated cupcakes, biscuits and a tiered cake for a wedding dessert table
● Create fabulous roses in sugar
● Start a cake decorating business from home.
Learn all of this and much more at the Squires Kitchen stand on Friday 5th, Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th April 2013 at the Cake and Bake Show, Manchester Central. Come along to meet expert tutors and the friendly Squires Kitchen team, who will be on hand to offer advice and answer any questions you may have.
Find out more about the Cake & Bake Show and get your tickets today at www.thecakeandbakeshow.co.uk.